Cool breeze

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My 'hood

Took my camera on what started out as a run, but ended up as a walk, around my 'hood:


1. Let's just say... if I keep up the walk/run story, I won't need to pay anyone's gym fees. This place is hilly!!


2. This is the most happening street around here. The night life is incroyable! Too bad the parking is extremely limited.






3. Stopped to take a picture of this mural and was closely watched by the local security patrol guys. Felt so safe! :-)





4. Still on matters of safety: you'll be running down the street and get startled out of your peaceful pace by a lot of mean, angry barks. This neighbour of mine was all barked out by the time I was done teasing him took the picture.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home